(1) The bottom of the active floor and the floor surface should be clean, dust-free, relics;
(2) No scratches on the floor surface, no coating shedding, no breakage of the side bar;
(3) After laying the floor as a whole should be stable and firm, personnel walking on the above should not have a sense of shaking, there should be no sound;
(4) The edge of the floor should be guaranteed to keep the line, adjacent floor dislocation is not greater than 1mm;
(5) The height difference of adjacent plates is not greater than 1mm.