1) Clean the ground: The original base ground should be flat, there is no obvious roughness with a blade to remove debris on the ground, and clean up.
(2) Positioning line: According to the room flat size and equipment layout, according to the activity of plate modulus, the development of laying scheme and reasonable laying method.
Combining the above, after the laying method is determined, to find the middle, the sleeve, the lattice, the positioning line work, that is, the lattice line should be labeled on the ground, but also the elevation line is marked on the surrounding wall, in order to facilitate the operation control during construction.
(3) Installation of fixed adjustable bracket and beam: to according to the indoor wall around the surface of the elevation control line and the base ground has been played in the sub-lattice position of the adjustable bracket, and rack the beam, with small lines and horizontal ruler to adjust the height of the support to the whole room and so high.
Each nut supported by the floor should be tightened after leveling to form a networked bracket.
(4) Laying of active flooring: laying the moving plate and adjusting the horizontal height, to ensure that the four corners contact is smooth, strict, the active plate does not conform to the modulus, the insufficient part can be cut according to the actual size after the installation (cutting the floor to fine), and equipped with the corresponding adjustable bracket and beam.
(5) Anti-static grounding: The active floor installation should be ground connection after completion, its technical performance should conform to the design requirements and construction acceptance norms.